1.8
Additional Fees

PRIMROSE business conduct is FRAUD!!!!

The owners Felicia Hinds is ripping off families that leaves the school for whatever reason!! without providing a proper invoice or brake down of cost (illegal?!) ALTHOUGH we provided notice ahead of time! Check out Facebook and Google reviews and see for your self all the other poor victims.

She is trying to take us to court and for that I respond: bring it on - I will have a great deal of pleasure to set her record straight.

Folks out there, you have need warned about this scam.

To be continued...

See other YELP reviews from families that got SCAMMED just like we do: https://www.yelp.com/biz/primrose-school-of-lawrenceville-north-lawrenceville-3

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "wave the charges !" as the author lost $1700. This person is overall dissatisfied with Primrose Schools and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Primrose Schools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Primrose Schools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Primrose Schools?

Comments

It sounds like this is the Primrose culture.The owner of my son's Primrose school is 100% money motivated and she treated my son as "Just another enrollment" She drastically changed the menu over the winter to save money serving lentil soups, carrot soups, chick pea curry, etc....

When we requested an alternate menu for my son, the owner kicked him out abruptly.What kind of human being would do that?

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1248224

Anyone that has had this same kind of treatment from Felicia Hines owner of the Primrose School of Lawrenceville Georgia please contact me at SocialD23@aol.com.I would like to discuss my experience with you.

I was one of the reviewers on YELP.

Leave an email or phone number and name and we can talk.I have had a similar experience with this establishment.

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1203783

Baby was sent to hospital via ambulance was left crying too long.I withdrew children and she is suring after child was injured...

we will see what judge has to say.Dangerous school BeWare!!!!!

to Anonymous Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1248223

I was one of the reviewers on YELP.Leave an email or phone number and name and we can talk.