1K views

MILITARY FAMILIES STAY AWAY ESP IF YOU ARE A MINORITY!!!!!!I'm writing this so no other family will have to go through what we had to deal with at this daycare.

We enrolled our child here thinking this would be a great place for him. My 3 year old son was targeted and once I contacted the owner, Mrs. Rank regarding our concerns, things spiraled out of control. The next day after contacting Mrs.

Rank my son begin receiving numerous incident reports. We were even called by Tina the director to pick him up bc he allegedly bit a child. We received a total of 18 reports in a 2 week timeframe after talking to the director and owner regarding our concerns. My son had a unknown bruise on his chest that was not documented and his behavior begin to change once he got a new teacher.

We felt that something was terribly wrong especially when his new teachers constantly put his underwear on top of his pull up after we asked them repeatedly to stop. We spoke to Mrs. Rank an Mrs. Tina who were very disrespectful.

We contacted corporate and asked for help they contacted the daycare and Mrs. Rank(owner) call us and stated, "I highly suggest you remove your son from this daycare and you should have never contacted corporate." "She stated, " I pay myself and corporate can't do anything to me." A few hours later we received a email from Mrs Rank stating, "Management and herself decided it would be my son last day and we needed to pick him up immediately and his stuff would be at the front office with a check". We were treated with the UPMOST disrespect and despicable treatment. Mrs.

Rank and management went low and stated my demeanor was intimidating. Wow, typical stereotype of an African American woman.

Tina also berated a former employee in one of our last meetings regarding our son, she stated, "the employee was loud and aggressive{another stereotype of a African American woman}." I'm really upset because my husband and I are both military and our son was targeted and subjected to this immature behavior all because we had questions and was inquisitive.I sincerely pray for management because for a person to punish a INNOCENT child because of your personal feelings and bias regarding a parent is pathetic/ignorant

Review about: Primrose Schools Customer Care.

Comments

WOW! The owner of Primrose kicked out my son after i contacted the Headquarter. This sounds like it's the "Primrose" culture...if you make a complaint to the head quarter, you child will be kicked out!!

to Anonymous #1363300

Yes, this is sad because they are representing the franchise name and corporate isn't doing anything about this behavior.