5.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

We are very happy with Primrose Schools.We were not 'scared off' by the negative reviews, as we have found that ALL companies have negative reviews on the internet.

The education, care, and environment at our Primrose School is 2nd to none. Both of our children have had several different care options over the years, but Primrose has been the best by far. Also, we found out that each Primrose is independently owned by a franchisee. Therefore, even if someone had a bad experience at one Primrose, it doesn't mean that same person would have the same experience at a different Primrose.

All-in-all, the entire system appears to be very well managed.We highly recommend.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of primrose school from Primrose Schools. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Primrose Schools to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primrose Schools for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Primrose Schools?

Comments

Yeah, every company has bad reviews but not as many as this *** place has. So nice try.

Sounds like this was written by a franchise owner!

to Jackson #1120369

That's what I was thinking. The whole franchise is corrupt.

to Anonymous #1144679

Can you provide more detail onto what you mean by, corrupt?